Join the Bike Train!
In celebration of Bike to School Week (May 27-June 2 2019) students from Churchill and Ideal are organizing Bike Trains along the major bike routes in the city.
The idea of the Bike Train is that we ride to school in a big and loud group to all together. You can join us anywhere along the route that is convenient for you.
We will have experienced riders at the front and the rear of the group and lots of noisemakers in between. Join us if you want to feel a bit more comfortable riding on the road and if you’d like to meet some new people. And bring your speakers and bells and horns!
Here’s the details for the Ontario Street Bike Train:
- Begin gathering at Ontario St. and 10th Ave. at 7:30 am
- leave Ontario St. and 10th Ave. at 7:45 am
- leave Ontario and 25th (in front of General Wolfe Elementary) at 8:00 am
- leave Ontario and 41st (in front of Sir William Van Horne Elementary) at 8:10
- arrive at Churchill approximately 8:25 am