Camp Timberline is just around the corner and will take place from Wed, Oct.12 to Fri, Oct.14, 2022. All students are asked to be at Ideal on Wednesday by 7:45 am and check-in with their teachers. Parents are asked to park/drop off students at the school. Three large buses will be parked on Fremlin St and we ask parents NOT to park/block the buses there. Parents are also remind to pick up students at the school around 2:30/3:00pm on Friday. For you reference and emergency purposes only:
Camp Timberline’s address
22351 144th Ave.
Maple Ridge, B.C.
In the event of an emergency, the staff will have the school field trip cell phone on hand: 778-231-4933.
A packing list has already been given out to students but here is an updated list for your reference:
You will need:
- Small bag or backpack, no luggages!
- Closed toed shoes and long pants (for horseback riding)
- Change of clothes (1 per day – keep in mind the season)
- Rain jacket with hood (pants are ideal when it rains)
- Warm clothes: sweater, hat, mitten/gloves
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, shampoo, etc)
- Important prescription medication and non-prescription (i.e. Claritan, Benedryl, Advil, etc). Please note that staff cannot administer medication, therefore, students will be responsible for taking them on their own).
- Sleeping bag or blanket, pillow
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen and hat
- Swimsuit and towel (for swimming pool session)
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Camera or cell phone camera (optional)
- Slippers (optional)
- Books/novels, e-reader (optional)
What not to bring:
- Electronic entertainment (headphones, games, music devices etc) – will be confiscated