- This event has passed.
Camp Timberline October 9-11, 2019
October 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - October 11, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
Our annual school-wide trip to Camp Timberline will be taking place from Wed, Oct.9 to Fri, Oct.11, 2019. All students are asked to be at Ideal Mini on Wednesday by 8am and check-in with their teachers. Parents are also remind to pick up students between 2:30-3:00pm on Friday. For you reference and emergency purposes only:
Camp Timberline’s address
22351 144th Ave.
Maple Ridge, B.C.
In the event of an emergency, the staff will have the school field trip cell phone on hand: 778-837-6434.
A packing list has already been given out to students but here is an updated list for your reference:
You will need:
- Small bag or backpack, no luggages!
- Closed toed shoes and long pants (for horseback riding)
- Change of clothes (1 per day – keep in mind the season)
- Rain jacket with hood
- Warm clothes: sweater, hat, mitten/gloves
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, soap, shampoo, etc)
- Sleeping bag or blanket, pillow
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen and hat
- Swimsuit and towel (for swimming pool session)
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Camera or cell phone camera (optional)
- Slippers (optional)
- Books/novels, e-reader (optional)
- Personal medication (allergy meds, epi-pens, prescriptions etc, if necessary)
What not to bring:
- Electronic entertainment (headphones, games, music devices etc) – will be confiscated
- Cell phones OK for use of camera only (Absolutely no gaming or will be confiscated till end of camp)
**Please note that our school will be closed for the duration of our camping trip from October 9-11, 2019.