- This event has passed.
October 31 @ 10:15 am - 2:00 pm
Dear Ideal Mini parents, guardians, and students,
On Wednesday, October 31, our school will be celebrating Halloween with our annual potluck lunch. There will also be our annual costume parade and contest for the best costumes. Great prizes to be won as well as school Spirit Points for participation.
Each student is to bring one dish of any of the following categories – appetizers, salads, main course, and dessert.
Please take note of the following important reminders:
- In considerations of people with allergies or dietary preferences, please include a card listing the ingredients in your dish.
- Since we have some students who have nut allergies, please do not bring anything containing nuts or has been cooked in peanut oil.
- Please specify if a dish is vegetarian, vegan or contains meat.
- Please provide a serving spoon if your dish requires one.
- Please be sure to clearly label all of your utensils and food containers with your child’s first and last name to ensure they get returned to you.
- In order to cut down on waste, please have your child bring his/her own non-disposable plate, utensils, and cup for personal use. We will not provide any disposable items for the luncheon.
Thank you. We look forward to an enjoyable Halloween celebration.
Ideal Mini School Staff