On October 31st, our school will be celebrating Hallowe’en. There will be a potluck lunch as well as a contest for the best costumes. Each student is to bring one dish in any of the following categories – appetizers, salads, main course, and dessert. Please see Sandra to sign up.
Please take note of the following important reminders:
1. In consideration of people with allergies, or dietary preferences, please include a card listing the ingredients in your dish.
2. Because we have some students who have nut allergies, please do not bring anything that has nuts, or has been cooked in peanut oil.
3. Please specify if a dish is vegetarian or has meat.
4. Recommended portion is family size.
5. As there is a tendency to have too many desserts, please consider the other options.
6. Please provide a serving spoon if your dish requires one.
7. Please be sure to clearly label all your utensils and food containers with your child’s first and last name to ensure that they get returned to you.
8. In order to cut down on waste, please have your child bring his/her own non-disposable plate, utensils, and mug for personal use. We will not provide any disposable items for the luncheon.
Thank you. We look forward to an enjoyable Hallowe’en celebration.
Ideal Mini School Staff