Just a few things to note for parents and students:
School Picnic – Friday, June 15:
- Students arrive for 9:30am
- Anticipated dismissal around 1-1:30-ish
- Hot dogs, drinks will be served. Please bring your own reusable dinnerware
- *Note: students with Churchill classes will need to attend those classes or obtain teacher permission
Evaluation week schedule June 18-21:
- Mon, June 18: 1-2 (AM), 1-1 (PM)
- Tues, June 19: 2-4 (AM), 2-3 (PM)
- Wed, June 20: 1-4 (AM), 1-3 (PM)
- Thurs, June 21: 2-2 (AM), 2-1 (PM)
Yearbook/Locker Clean-out Day – Thursday, June 21:
- Students will arrive for 9:30 (except students with Churchill classes and Ernie’s Physics 11 students) and clean out their lockers.
- Once lockers are cleaned satisfactorily, students will get their yearbooks. Yearbooks will only be given to those who have paid for one AND have no outstanding fees, textbooks, school team uniforms, etc.
- Anticipated dismissal ~ 12pm noon, but students are welcome to stay till 3, if they wish.
- Students with Churchill classes in the morning or afternoon will need to attend them.
- Leadership 12 students to run Gr.7 orientation 11:35 – 3:00pm.
Friday, June 22 – Numeracy Exam (Grade 11s only)
- Test will be written at Churchill.
- Times will either be 9am-12pm OR 1-4pm. Ideal students will be assigned a class in alpha-order with Churchill students. Students, please see your room assignments and schedule exam session posted in Ernie’s room.
Mon, June 25 – English 12 Provincial Exams (English 12 students only)
- Test will be written at Churchill 9am-12pm
- Arrive early 15-20 minutes early. Students will not be allowed entry 30 minutes beyond the start of the exam.
Last day of official classes is Thursday, June 21. There will no classes from June 22 and onward, though the school will be open till June 29.