Just a quick update…
We have now contacted 100% of our students at Ideal Mini! Thank you to those who helped to reach classmates who may not have received teachers’ messages last week.
Just a reminder of a few things moving forward:
- The school and staff will be communicating with students through their VSB emails (firstname.lastname@example.org), not personal emails, to maintain a professional level between staff and students. Students will also need their VSB emails to log into the MS Teams Classroom system.
- MS Teams Classroom will be the primary system that Ideal Mini teachers will be using to deliver instruction though other secondary online tools may be used. Students should be communicating with their teachers through this system.
- We have a Virtual School Meeting schedule for Tues, April 7@ 10am. Important information will be provided then as well as an opportunity to respond to your question.
- To join the School Meeting, please login to the MS Teams classroom system, then click on the Calendar tool on the left tool bar. Then, scroll to the appropriate date and click on “Join”. Please ensure you microphone is off when you enter the meeting.
- If students run into technical difficulties, don’t worry. We will try and record this meeting so that it may be played back later.
- Please read the posts already posted in the School Meetings Team. This is where we will disemminate necessary information to the entire student body.
- Some classes to begin Tuesday, April 7 after school meeting. Some teachers who may be ready to begin instruction will provide information within their Classroom Teams. We are purposefully staggering the start of some of our classes so that students are not given instruction from all teachers at the same time.
- Churchill classes are not likely to begin until April 15. For students with Churchill classes, please stay tuned to your Churchill teachers.
- STUDENTS PLEASE CHECK WITH AND PASS ON ALL SCHOOL MESSAGES TO YOUR CLASSMATES! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT OUR IDEAL MINI COMMUNITY COMES TOGETHER TO ENSURE THERE IS “CONTINUITY TO LEARNING”. WE CAN DO IT!
“See” you all in School Meeting!