Congratulations to all of our students who participated in the Vancouver District Science Fair at Langara on Friday, March 2. Well done! 5 of our groups have been selected to move onto the Greater Vancouver Regional Science Fair to be held April 12-14 at UBC. They are:
- Grade 8: Leo & Jared – Cell Phone Self-Control
- Grade 8: Adrienne & Esther – The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyways
- Grade 10: Hannah & Jessica L – Earth: Through the Ringer
- Grade 10: Edward & Jessica P – Feel the Power
- Grade 10: Brianna & Charm – Polarity for Prevention
Awesome job, everyone! Some great ideas and well thought out science. Best of luck at the GVRSF!